Lawyers Professional Liability Programs
Listed below are several insurance carriers writing Lawyers Professional Liability Insurance in California and their respective applications/policy forms for your review. However, we encourage you to complete the eQuote form to receive a no-obligation premium quote and to help us direct you to the appropiate insurance carrier for your specific situation.
- Lawyers' Mutual Insurance Company
- Admiral Insurance Company
- Arch Insurance Company
- Carolina Casualty
- Catlin Insurance Company
- Chubb / Exclusive Attorneys
- Chubb / Executive Risk
- Colony Insurance Company
- Evanston Insurance Company
- Navigators Insurance Company
- Protective Insurance Company
- NY Marine
CRIMINAL LAW II PROGRAM
Designed exclusively for California lawyers whose practice is 100% criminal law defense
The Criminal Law Program II is designed exclusively for California lawyers whose practice is 100% criminal law defense. Varying degrees of coverage are afforded through this Program for unbelievably low rates.
If your practice is less than 100% criminal law defense, click here for the Criminal Law Program I.
- Prior Acts coverage is available for each prior consecutive year in which you were a solo practitioner** with a 100% criminal law defense practice. If you do not desire or qualify for Full Prior Acts coverage, monthly rates are even lower for no prior acts coverage or for a limited prior acts period.
- Premium payments spread out over 12 months -- at 0% financing.
- "Claims-Free Credits" -- Earn premium credits based upon future Claims-Free years with LMIC.
- "Over 50 hours of Continuing Legal Education Programs Free of Charge".
(per claim/annual aggregate)
(with No Prior Acts Coverage)
(with 5 or more years Prior Acts Coverage)
Minimum Enrollment Qualifications
In order to qualify for this Program, you must:
- Be a solo practitioner;
- Have a practice that is 100% Criminal Law Defense; (If less than 100%, click here for the Criminal Law Program I.)
- Have no knowledge of any act, error, omission or disagreement with any former or current client which might give rise to a claim or suit;
- Have had no claims made against you alleging any liability arising from the performance of Professional Services;
- Have had no disciplinary proceedings brought against you by the State Bar of California, or any other State Bar;
- Have current membership in good standing with the State Bar of California;
- Have your principal office located in the state of California;
- Have a "dual calendar" control system to notify you of such things as statutory deadlines, filing dates and court appearances; and
- Have letterhead indicating your solo practitioner* status.
If CRIMINAL LAW II PROGRAM looks to be the appropriate Program for you or your firm,
click here to download an application . Fax completed application to WCIB at (949) 858-1759 or mail to WCIB, Inc / P.O. Box 11862 Newport Beach, CA 92658-5044
Final approval is subject to review and underwriting by LMIC of a completed Criminal Law Program II Application, including all requested attachments and additional information.